nebula y manhttps://www.geox.com/int/nebula_y_man-U948FA00046C9999.html
Men's iconic low-cut sneaker with an ultra-breathable comfortable cupsole design.
Item code U948FA00046C9999
- extra breathable and lightweight
- breathing lining (cardo)
- soft grained leather upper
Upper: 90% Leather-10% Textile, Lining: 59% Textile-27% Synthetic-14% Leather
Type of sole
Outsole: 58% Synthetic Material-42% Rubber, Insole: 100% Leather
Item code: U948FA00046C9999
Men's iconic low-cut sneaker with an ultra-breathable comfortable cupsole design. Suitable for any occasion, this version of Nebula™ Y in black tumbled leather will add a breezy stylish touch to any off-duty everyday look.
- Breathability for the outsole and a feeling of well-being for the foot are guaranteed by our Geox-patented system.
- The Net-Breathing system boosts the breathability of the outsole.
- The three-dimensional rubber inserts on the tread are a guarantee of durability and an efficient grip.
- The comfortable EVA outsole scores high in terms of lightness and a cushioning effect.
- The wide toe box heightens the sensation of comfort.
- Breathability is enhanced by the patented Inner-Breathing system.
- The mounting insole in 3D mesh heightens the cushioning effect and breathability as well.
- The footbed has been covered in leather for a blissful sensation of dryness.
- The removable footbed is hygienic and practical.
These shoes owe their extraordinary breathability to the GEOX Net Breathing System: the technology developed and designed in collaboration with professional race car drivers who have won the world championship. The maxiholes guarantee outstanding breathability. The maximum water resistance of the sole is guaranteed by a membrane that prevents water from getting in. What’s more, an additional layer made up of a special protective material guards the foot, without compromising breathability. This technology has been designed to withstand even the most intense level of activity and to provide maximum all-day comfort, even in the more extreme temperatures.