Your cart is emptyContinue shopping
Junior’s low-cut sneaker with a sustainable core and retro-running-shoe aesthetic.
Item code J269EC02H3TC0700
Please select a size
navy/avio / size: -
- upper made using recycled yarn obtained from fishing nets and other materials.
- breathability for the outsole and a feeling of well-being for the foot are guaranteed by geox-patented systems.
- an outstanding cushioning effect which offers protection and soaks up jolts and vibrations.
- lightweight footwear for comfortable walking throughout the day.
- highly wearable piece of footwear that delivers superior comfort levels.
- antibacterial footbed.
- the covering on the footbed has been made from non-toxic chrome-free leather.
- the single riptape closure and elasticated lacing make it easy to slip on and adjust.
- the removable footbed is hygienic and practical.
Upper: 54% Leather-30% Textile-16% Synthetic
Lining: 100% Textile
Outsole: 100% Rubber
Insole: 100% Leather
Item code: J269EC02H3TC0700
Junior’s low-cut sneaker with a sustainable core and retro-running-shoe aesthetic. A product of the partnership between Geox and the WWF, it has been made from recycled leather and recycled nylon and comes in a versatile navy-and-airforce-blue colourway. Breathable, comfortable and adjustable, Alben is an ideal choice for school and off-duty days alike.