Your cart is emptyContinue shopping
Men's innovative sneaker with an ultra-breathable, comfortable design.
Item code U927FA02243C4064
Please select a size
navy / size: -
- extra breathability, air ventilation and lightness
- breathing lining (cardo)
- leather upper
Upper: 85% Leather-8% Textile-7% Synthetic, Lining: 63% Textile-37% Synthetic
Type of sole
Outsole: 60% Synthetic Material-40% Rubber, Insole: 100% Leather
Item code: U927FA02243C4064
Men's innovative sneaker with an ultra-breathable, comfortable design. With an upper made from navy-blue suede and contrasting plain leather, Aerantis™ holds its status as a revolutionary sneaker and will prove perfect for stylish urbanites' laid-back everyday looks.
- Breathability for the outsole and a feeling of well-being for the foot are guaranteed by our Geox-patented system.
- The Net Breathing system boosts the breathability of the outsole.
- Breathability and inner ventilation are enhanced by the Aerantis Ventilaction system.
- The lightweight EVA midsole delivers a cushioning effect.
- The rubber tread offers an outstanding grip and extreme durability.
- The specially designed rubber tread gives outstanding flexibility, traction and breathability.
- The mounting insole with 2 layers of 3D Mesh optimizes the breathability and cushioning effect.
- The removable footbed is hygienic and practical.
- The footbed has been covered in leather for a blissful sensation of dryness.
- The sensation of dryness and breathability is maximized by our patented Inner Breathing system which dissipates excess heat.
- The elastic lacing makes it easy to put on.
Aerantis™ is the essence of technology and boasts cutting-edge solutions that allow the shoe to breathe for an amazing sensation of well-being. The groundbreaking Ventilation System works just like a lung which, prompted by movement, increases the internal air circulation and enhances breathability all around the foot. It works in conjunction with the Inner Breathing System, a special interior lining that optimizes breathability and heat dispersion, and the Net Breathing System, that ensures there is an exchange of air from the outside thanks to the sole’s broad perforated and breathable surface area.