The service is available from Monday to Friday, from 09:00 am to 06:00 pm (GMT +1). We will reply as soon as possible.
Geox Customer Service is always ready to help you! The service is active from Monday to Friday, from 09:00 am to 06:00 pm (GMT +1), excluding public holidays. Calls are free from landlines, may be subject to limitations if made from a mobile network.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return one or more articles within 14 days of delivery of the order.
The article must be returned in the same conditions in which you received it, with all the tags still attached and in a single box.
Instructions for shipping a return
Returns with UPS (free)
- Package the articles carefully in the original order packaging, if possible, otherwise use appropriate packaging.
- Create your Return Authorisation Number (RAN) in the orders section of your Personal Area or click here if you are not registered. Please remember that you have to wait 24 hours from the delivery of your order to request the RAN.
- Apply the return label to the outside of the package, making sure you completely cover the UPS label present. You will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to print the label at the end of the on-line return procedure or, alternatively, obtain it in the orders section of the Personal Area or at the following link if you are not a registered user.
- If you are sending the return from a non-EU country, you will receive the “Return Proforma Invoice” via e-mail, which you must compile and give to the driver at the moment of collection or to the assistant at the UPS access point.
- Call the UPS courier to organise collection or deliver the package to the UPS Access Point.
- We recommend that you note down the tracking number present on the return label in order to track your shipment on the UPS website.
Returns using a courier of your choice
You can choose another courier service if you prefer, but we cannot refund the return shipping costs if you do. If you decide to use another courier service, follow the procedure below:
- Create your Return Authorisation Number (RAN) in the orders section or by clicking here. Please remember that you have to wait 24 hours from the delivery of your order to request the RAN.
- Fill out the “Return Proforma Invoice” available at this link. There are guidelines in the “How to fill out the Return Proforma Invoice” paragraph to help you fill out this document.
- Insert the filled out “Return Proforma Invoice” inside the package used to return the merchandise. If you are sending the return from a non-EU country, give a second copy to the courier.
- Contact your preferred courier service to organise shipment of the return.
The shipping address is Geox SPA c/o Xlog srl, Signoressa di Trevignano, 31040, Treviso (TV), Italy.
If you are returning shoes with lights, please attach the “hazardous goods” label present inside the package received to the outside of the packaging.
HOW TO FILL OUT THE “RETURN PROFORMA INVOICE” FORM”
A large part of the information you need to fill out the form is present in the images shown below:
Limitations for returns:
- It is not currently possible to return a product purchased on Geox.com to a store;
- If you have purchased products at one of our authorised retailers, contact the store directly to find out their returns policy;
- You cannot exchange the products;
- If you are returning products with batteries that have been delivered to you with a package labelled , attach the adhesive label present inside the package received to the return packaging.
- Each RAN must only contain the products in the order and products linked to different orders cannot be returned in a single package.
- The return must be sent from the same country where the order was made.
Once the package has been received at the warehouse and the necessary checks made, we will send you an e-mail confirming acceptance of the return. The refund always includes the price of the returned articles and the initial shipping costs. You will be refunded within 14 days of the date when the warehouse receives the returned goods. In case of orders cancelled before they are shipped, the refund will be made within 3 working days from the acceptance of the request.
The refund is made using the same payment method chosen for the order. Refunds for orders paid cash on delivery (in countries where this payment method is available) are made exclusively via bank credit transfer.
The refund methods will be the same as the method used for payment:
- PAYMENT VIA CREDIT/DEBIT CARD: the refund will be made on the same credit card used for purchase; the time needed for crediting the refund varies from bank to bank.
- PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL: the refund will be visible on your Paypal account within 48 hours of receiving the e-mail confirming the refund.
- PAYMENT ON DELIVERY: the refund will be made via bank or credit transfer to the bank or post office current account you indicate. You will be refunded within 14 days of receipt of goods. Generally, the amount is displayed on the account within a few days from the refund issue date. However, times may vary depending on the Bank.
- PAYMENTS USING OTHER METHODS (SofortBanking, Giropay - if available): the refund will be made in the manner permitted by the specific payment method.