Women's groundbreaking low-cut sneaker with a comfortable ultra-breathable design.
Item code D02HNA00085C1000
- extra breathability, air ventilation and lightness
- breathing lining (cardo)
- soft nappa leather upper
Upper: 85% Leather-8% Textile-7% Synthetic, Lining: 53% Textile-47% Synthetic
Type of sole
Outsole: 60% Synthetic Material-40% Rubber, Insole: 100% Leather
Item code: D02HNA00085C1000
Women's groundbreaking low-cut sneaker with a comfortable ultra-breathable design. A combination of technology and style, Aerantis™ is a cutting-edge sneaker designed to support the well-being of the foot. Versatile and attractively understated, it has an upper made from white suede leather that will prove an easy match to any off-duty outfit.
- Breathability for the outsole and a feeling of well-being for the foot are guaranteed by our Geox-patented system.
- The Net-Breathing system boosts the breathability of the outsole.
- Breathability and internal ventilation are strengthened by the Aerantis Ventilaction system.
- The lightweight EVA midsole provides cushioning.
- The rubber tread offers an outstanding grip and extreme durability.
- The specially designed rubber tread provides excellent flexibility, grip and breathability.
- The mounting insole with 2 layers of 3D mesh optimises breathability and cushioning.
- The removable footbed is hygienic and practical.
- Covered in leather, the footbed is removable for reasons of hygiene and practicality, and accentuates the sensation of comfort and constantly dry feet.
- Breathability is enhanced by the patented Inner-Breathing system.
- The elasticated lacing makes it easy to put on.
Aerantis™ is the essence of technology and boasts cutting-edge solutions that allow the shoe to breathe for an amazing sensation of well-being. The groundbreaking Ventilation System works just like a powerful engine which, prompted by movement, steps up the internal air circulation and facilitates breathability all around the foot. It works in conjunction with the Inner Breathing System, a special interior lining which optimises breathability and heat dispersion, and the Net Breathing System, which ensures that hot air from the inside is replaced with cool air from the outside thanks to the sole’s broad perforated and breathable surface area.