Your cart is emptyContinue shopping
Baby’s mid-cut sneaker with a sustainable core.
Item code B26D5C0CL22C8007
Please select a size
dark rose / size: -
- footwear made from hides certified by the leather working group which vouches that they have been sourced from environmentally-conscious manufacturers.
- breathability for the outsole and a feeling of well-being for the foot are guaranteed by geox-patented systems.
- excellent flexibility guaranteed by the flexy system integrated into the tread.
- highly wearable piece of footwear that delivers superior comfort levels.
- antibacterial footbed.
- the covering on the footbed has been made from non-toxic chrome-free leather.
- closes with a single riptape, making for an easy quick entry.
- the removable footbed is hygienic and practical.
Upper: 76% Leather-19% Textile-5% Synthetic
Lining: 91% Textile-9% Synthetic
Outsole: 100% Rubber
Insole: 100% Leather
Item code: B26D5C0CL22C8007
Baby’s mid-cut sneaker with a sustainable core. This version of Kilwi has been made from recycled waxed leather and suede in a deep-pink palette. A product of the partnership between Geox and the WWF, it will protect toddlers’ little feet, keeping them safe and providing them with a sensation of unmitigated well-being.