Your cart is emptyContinue shopping
Make a totally secure purchase choosing Przelewy24.
A product of the partnership between Geox and the WWF, this low-cut babies’ sneaker has a casual aesthetic and sustainable core.
Item code B35A7C08522C7000
Please select a size
red / size: -
Item code: B35A7C08522C7000
A product of the partnership between Geox and the WWF, this low-cut babies’ sneaker has a casual aesthetic and sustainable core. The upper in supple red nappa and suede features a cute animal print design on the toe. Crafted from recycled materials, Kilwi was designed with little nature lovers in mind and effectively protects their feet, providing toddlers with complete safety and the utmost sensation of well-being.
- Footwear made from hides certified by the Leather Working Group which vouches that they have been sourced from environmentally-conscious manufacturers.
- System devised by Geox for breathability of the outsole.
- Excellent flexibility guaranteed by the Flexy System integrated into the tread.
- Highly wearable piece of footwear that delivers superior comfort levels.
- Antibacterial footbed.
- The covering on the footbed has been made from non-toxic chrome-free leather.
- Closes with a single riptape, making for an easy quick entry.
- The removable footbed is hygienic and practical.
Upper: 70% Leather-20% Textile-10% Synthetic
Lining: 90% Textile-10% Synthetic
Outsole: 100% Rubber
Insole: 100% Leather