Your cart is emptyContinue shopping
A product of the partnership between Geox and the WWF, this mid-cut sneaker for baby exudes city appeal and has a sustainable core.
Item code B26A7A022CLC6215
- footwear made from hides certified by the leather working group which vouches that they have been sourced from environmentally-conscious manufacturers.
- breathability for the outsole and a feeling of well-being for the foot are guaranteed by geox-patented systems.
- excellent flexibility guaranteed by the flexy system integrated into the tread.
- highly wearable piece of footwear that delivers superior comfort levels.
- antibacterial footbed.
- the covering on the footbed has been made from non-toxic chrome-free leather.
- closes with a single riptape, making for an easy quick entry.
- the removable footbed is hygienic and practical.
Upper: 83% Leather-12% Textile-5% Synthetic
Lining: 91% Textile-9% Synthetic
Outsole: 100% Rubber
Insole: 100% Leather
Item code: B26A7A022CLC6215
A product of the partnership between Geox and the WWF, this mid-cut sneaker for baby exudes city appeal and has a sustainable core. It has been crafted from suede and waxed leather in a brown palette and features an upper embellished with the friendly face and tail of a cute kitten. Set on a flexible vulcanised outsole, Kilwi was meant for adventuresome children embarking on exciting explorations.