Your cart is emptyContinue shopping
brayden 2fit abx manhttps://www.geox.com/en-CZ/brayden_2fit_abx_man-U54N1D00022C4002.html
Men's breathable waterproof shoe with a double fit.
Item code U54N1D00022C4002
Please select a size
BRAYDEN 2FIT ABX MAN
navy / size: -
- breathability for the outsole and a feeling of well-being for the foot are guaranteed by geox-patented systems.
- superlative protection and optimal thermo-regulation in all weather conditions thanks to amphibiox technology which makes for an impervious breathable upper and sole.
- protection against the cold thanks to excellent levels of thermal insulation.
- lightweight footwear for comfortable walking throughout the day.
- lace-up closure for an easily adjustable fit.
- the removable footbed is hygienic and practical.
Upper: 93% Leather-7% Leather
Lining: 40% Leather-52% Textile-8% Synthetic
Outsole: 100% Synthetic Material
Insole: 100% Leather
Item code: U54N1D00022C4002
Men's breathable waterproof shoe with a double fit. Brayden 2Fit ABX is a waterproof shoe that will prove to be ideal in bad weather conditions as well. Crafted from suede leather in a navy-blue palette, this model not only offers superlative levels of comfort and lightness, but also features a practical 2Fit insole that provides a double fit.
Amphibiox™ features advanced waterproof technology from the world of professional outdoor wear, hidden in the form of a fashionable shoe. Be ready for everything the city throws at you, with Amphibiox™, the perfect footwear choice for any condition. Amphibiox™ is top of the range in terms of Geox’s waterproof products. It stands out from other waterproof shoes by using Geox’s pioneering waterproof and breathable sole, pairing it with a series of innovative technologies (including some of Geox’s own patents) on the upper, to achieve durable water resistance and breathability. The special Amphibiox™ membrane protects against rain, mud and snow, leaving your foot completely dry. The high breathability helps regulate the natural internal temperature, removing moisture from the shoe and guaranteeing freshness or warmth depending on the external temperature.