Your cart is emptyContinue shopping
Geox Customer Service is always ready to help you!
The hours of operation are Monday to Friday, from 09:00 am to 09:00 pm (ET), excluding public holidays.
Geox Customer Service is always ready to help you! The service is active from Monday to Friday, from 09:00 am to 06:00 pm (GMT +1), excluding public holidays. Calls are free from landlines, may be subject to limitations if made from a mobile network.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return one or more articles within 30 days of
delivery of the order.
The article must be returned in the same conditions in which you received it, with all the tags still attached and in a single box.
Instructions for shipping a return
We have changed the Returns Policy that is effective for all purchase made on and after February 20, 2020. Purchases made prior to February 20, 2020 may be returned via UPS at the cost of C$7.50.
Returns with UPS (free)
- Place the articles carefully in the original order packaging, if possible, otherwise use appropriate packaging.
- Create your Return Authorisation Number (RAN) in the orders section of your Personal Area or click here if you are not registered. Please remember that you have to wait 24 hours from the delivery of your order to request the RAN.
- Apply the return label to the outside of the package, making sure you completely cover or remove the old UPS label. You will receive an e-mail with instructions on how to print the label at the end of the on-line return procedure or, alternatively, obtain it in the orders section of the Personal Area or at the following link if you are not a registered user.
- Drop off the package to the UPS Access Point.
- We recommend that you note down the tracking number present on the return label in order to track your shipment on the UPS website.
Returns using a courier of your choice
You can choose another courier service if you prefer, but we cannot refund the return shipping costs if you do. If you decide to use another courier service, follow the procedure below:
- Create your Return Authorisation Number (RAN) in the orders section or by clicking here. Please remember that you have to wait 24 hours from the delivery of your order to request the RAN.
- Contact your preferred courier service to organise shipment of the return.
The shipping address is Geox eCommerce Dept, c/o Savino Del Bene, 7900 Goreway Dr. Unit 8, Brampton, ON, L6T 5W6
If you are returning shoes with lights, please reuse the “hazardous goods” label present on the package received.
Limitations for returns:
- It is not currently possible to return a product purchased on Geox.com to a store;
- If you have purchased products at one of our authorised retailers, contact the store directly regarding their return policy;
- Unfortunately we are unable to process exchanges. Instead, please place a new order.
- If you are returning products with batteries that have been delivered to you with a package labelled , please reuse the box the product was received in, so that the battery label is present.
- Each RAN must only contain the products in the order and products linked to different orders cannot be returned in a single package.
- The return must be sent from the same country where the order was made.
Once the package has been received at the warehouse and the necessary checks made, we will send you an e-mail
confirming acceptance of the return. You will be refunded within 5 days of the date when the warehouse receives the returned
The refund is made using the same payment method chosen for the order:
- PAYMENT VIA CREDIT: the refund will be processed on the same credit card used for purchase; the time needed for crediting the refund varies from bank to bank.
- PAYMENT VIA PAYPAL: the refund will be visible on your Paypal account within 48 hours of receiving the e-mail confirming the refund.