Your cart is emptyContinue shopping
Geox Customer Service is always ready to help you!
The hours of operation are Monday to Friday, from 09:00 am to 09:00 pm (ET), excluding public holidays.
Geox Customer Service is always ready to help you! The service is active from Monday to Friday, from 09:00 am to 06:00 pm (GMT +1), excluding public holidays. Calls are free from landlines, may be subject to limitations if made from a mobile network.
Choose a product category (footwear, clothing, accessories) to discover our new collections.
Use the filters or the search on the website for a more precise search.
You do not need to register to make purchases on Geox.com. However, we recommend that you create an Account to ensure you always receive the latest news and can access the services dedicated to our customers.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
- The product page provides you with all the details on the article, including its principal characteristics, the materials, colours and technological components and the price. Click on the product image to enlarge it and see all the details.
- After you have chosen the size and colour, click on "Add to shopping cart". You can proceed directly with payment or continue exploring our website.
- If an article is not currently available in the size you want, you can enter your e-mail address to receive notice when the product is available again.
- Click on the “Shopping cart” icon in the upper right-hand corner to view a summary of your order. You can check what articles are in your cart here, change the quantity and enter any discount codes. Discount codes are personal codes that give you access to exclusive discounts and promotions on services and products on Geox.com.
- When you proceed to the checkout, you can choose the shipping address where you want the package to be delivered. If you are a registered customer, you can choose one of your saved addresses.
- The shipping costs are automatically added to the shopping cart and depend on the shipping method chosen.
- To complete your purchase, click on “Payment” and follow the specific instructions according to the payment method chosen.
- Check that the information you have entered is correct and click on "Confirm order".
You will receive a confirmation e-mail containing all the details of the order. Our warehouse will then process your order and send you another e-mail to confirm its shipment.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE
The sizes indicated on our website are based on the Italian sizing system for clothing and accessories and the US
size for footwear.
Please see the Size Guide to find the right size for you!
HOW TO CHECK AN ORDER STATUS
Once you have placed your order, you will receive an e-mail containing an Order Number that you can use to
check the status of the order or as a reference is you need to contact us.
We will send you an e-mail with the tracking number to use to view the order status on line as soon as your order has been shipped by the warehouse. Please remember that it can take up to 24 hours before it is possible to track your package.
You can also monitor the shipment directly from your account, if you have one. The shipment times are calculated from the moment when the order is communicated to the courier.
HOW TO CHANGE/CANCEL AN ORDER
The order is processed automatically, so unfortunately it cannot be cancelled.
You can return the package using our return procedure.
You can choose between the following payment methods on Geox.com:
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard and Amex). The amount will only be charged on your
card when the article has been shipped.
NB: if you choose this payment method, you will be automatically redirected to the PayPal payment page. If you do not have a PayPal account yet, you can open one rapidly and securely, directly on the PayPal login page.
Purchases on Geox.com are processed in a totally secure manner: the payment information is collected through a digital encoding protocol (SSL) and processed on a VeriSign and DigiCert certified secure server for all transactions performed on our website.