Login/RegisterSign inRegistered Customer• Required
If you are a registered user, please enter your email and password.NEW ACCOUNT?CREATE A "MY GEOX" ACCOUNT
Make your purchases conveniently on geox.com and subscribe to the Benefeet program. You can then collect points and receive discount vouchers when you make on-line purchases.
You will also receive:
Previews, unique initiatives and exclusive services.
Don't miss the chance to take advantage of these special benefits. We at Geox think the world of our customers.
Bag 0Your cart is empty.
SHIPPING METHODS AND COSTS
We offer three shipping methods. Europe Basic (delivery 2-5 working days) Standard (delivery 3-4 working days) and Express* (1-2 working days).
|Italy*||Standard||€ 0.90||2 Working Days|
|Italy*||Express||€ 14.90||Next Working Day**|
|Europe Basic||Basic||€ 5.90||2-5 Working Days|
|UK Basic||Basic||£ 5.50||2-5 Working Days|
|Europe Standard 1||Standard||€ 9.90***||2-4 Working Days|
|Europe Standard 2||Standard||€ 14.90***||3-6 Working Days|
|Europe Express 1||Express||€ 24.90||1-2 Working Days|
|Europe Express 2||Express||€ 35.00||1-2 Working Days|
|UK Express||Express||£ 19.90||Next Working Day*|
|International (Rest of the World)||Express||€ 35.00||2-3 Working Days|
** For next working day delivery you have to order from Monday to Thursday before 02.00PM CET.
*** We offer free Standard Shipping on orders above 99,90€ (equivalent in the local currency).
|Bosnia and Herzegovina|
- >All shipments are insured up until a delivery has been received. If you receive a package that looks like it was tampered with or damaged, refuse to accept the delivery or accept it as “goods unchecked”.
- >Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday, during business hours; no deliveries are made on holidays or pre-bank holidays.
- >It is not possible to choose delivery dates. If the courier service can’t find you, a note will be left. Three attempts at delivery will be made, after which the order will be sent back to our warehouse.
- >In order to guarantee purchase security, after the order has been shipped, it will no longer be possible to change the shipping address.
- >We don’t ship to Post Office boxes or forwarding agents.
- >We don’t ship to DOM-TOM regions.
- >For San Marino and Vatican City addresses, the shipping options are the same as those for Italy.
- > For orders within the European Union or Great Britain, we will apply current local VAT tax rate.
- > If your order is being shipped to a country we recognize as “Delivered, Duty Paid” (DDP), the import taxes are already included in the final price of the product.
- > If your order is being sent to one of the countries we recognize as “Delivered Duty Unpaid” (DDU), the price will not include the import tax and VAT. In this case, you will have to pay the import and local taxes upon delivery: payment of these taxes is necessary for release of the order from Customs. We cannot predict how much these taxes will cost or the customs duties for your country, so we invite you to verify them with your Customs Office prior to placing your order.
- > In particular, in the following countries shipping is done as “Delivered Duty Unpaid” (DDU): Bosnia and Herzegovina, Monaco, Isle of Man, Canary Islands.
The following countries are shipped to on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis:
- > It is possible that there could be shipping restrictions on a particular item for certain countries, according to international sales agreements and regulations regarding the composition or country where the article was fabricated. Should you place an article with these restrictions in your shopping cart, our system will detect it immediately and advise you to remove it from your cart.