Login/RegisterSign inRegistered Customer• Required
If you are a registered user, please enter your email and password.NEW ACCOUNT?CREATE A "MY GEOX" ACCOUNT
Make your purchases conveniently on geox.com and subscribe to the Benefeet program. You can then collect points and receive discount vouchers when you make on-line purchases.
You will also receive:
Previews, unique initiatives and exclusive services.
Don't miss the chance to take advantage of these special benefits. We at Geox think the world of our customers.
Bag 0Your cart is empty.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER
- > Choose the product category and article that interests you from the menu, or else use the finder field indicated by the “magnifying glass” icon that can be found in the upper-right corner. On the page dedicated to the article you like, choose the size and color. Click on ADD TO CART to automatically put the article in your SHOPPING CART.
- > Click on the SHOPPING CART icon, in the upper-right corner, to visualize a summary of your order. From here you can verify the articles in the cart, modify the quantity, verify the country the order is being delivered to, choose the method of delivery and the form of payment for the purchase.
- > The shipping costs will be automatically added to the cart according to the country the order is being delivered to and the shipping method that has been chosen.
- > To proceed and pay for the articles, click on CHECKOUT, and follow the instructions that vary according to the method of payment you choose.
- > You can place an order even if you don’t have a registered ACCOUNT.
HOW TO CHOOSE THE RIGHT SIZE
The sizes in this store are based upon Italian sizing (34-42). If you use another sizing system, please consult the sizing guide on the product page.
HOW TO TRACK AN ORDER
As soon as your order has been shipped, we will send you a tracking number so that you can follow it online. If you have an account, you can monitor the shipment directly from there.
HOW TO MODIFY/CANCEL AN ORDER
At the moment, it is not possible to modify or cancel your order
HOW TO CHANGE CURRENCY
- > To change currency, select your country by clicking on the language icon in the upper-right corner.
- > For shipments to the United Kingdom, Poland, Switzerland, Sweden, Norway, Romania and Denmark the payment will be in the local currency; for other destination the payment will be made in Euro.
- > If your card is not in a local currency accepted on the website, the final price will be calculated according to the exchange rate depending on the day your bank will process the transaction.
METHODS OF PAYMENT
You can pay in different ways:
- > Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, JCB, Diners, Discover, Maestro. The amount due will not be charged to your Credit Card until the moment when the item is being shipped.)
- > Paypal (for shipments to the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Germany, Denmark, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Latvia, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Slovenia and Slovakia).
NOTE: if you choose this method you will be immediately directed to PayPal’s payment page. Remember to check the shipping address that you have inserted on your PayPal account: it will be used as the address to which we ship your purchases to. If it is incorrect, remember to change it directly in the appropriate section on PayPal.
- > Cash On Delivery (for shipments to Italy the balance must not exceed €2999.99; for shipments to France, the limit is €750.00)
- > Other available payment methods:
• Visa and Mastercard for shipments to all countries.
• CartaSi e Postepay for shipments to Italy.
• iDEAL for shipments to the Netherlands.
• GiroPay for shipments to Germany.
• Bancontact/Mister Cash for shipments to Belgium.
• Sofortüberweisung for shipments to Austria, Belgium, Switzerland and Germany.
GermanyPayment via invoice and financing
In cooperation with Klarna, we offer you invoice and payment in instalments as payment options. Please be aware that Klarna Invoice and Klarna Account are only available for consumers and that payment is to be made to Klarna.Klarna Invoice
Payment period is 14 days calculated from invoice date. The invoice is issued on the day on which the goods are shipped and is either sent by email or together with the goods. The complete terms and conditions you can find hereKlarna Account
With the financing service from Klarna you can pay your purchase in flexible monthly instalments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (at least 6.95 €). Further information regarding Klarna instalment plan including terms and conditions and Standard European Consumer Credit Information you can find hereData Protection Notice
Klarna reviews and evaluates the data you provided and in case of legitimate interest performs a data exchange with other companies and credit rating agencies. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with applicable data protection law as described in Klarnas privacy statement.
AustriaPayment via invoice
In cooperation with Klarna, we offer you invoice and payment in instalments as payment options. Payment period is 14 days calculated from invoice date. The invoice is issued on the day on which the goods are shipped and is either sent by email or together with the goods. The complete terms and conditions you can find here.
Klarna reviews and evaluates the data you provided and in case of legitimate interest performs a data exchange with other companies and credit rating agencies. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with applicable data protection law as described in the privacy statement here For more information visit Klarna at www.klarna.at
The purchase will be processed in absolute security: the payment data will be collected by means of a digital codifying protocol (SSL) and processed on a secure server that is VeriSign and DigiCert certified.