Login/RegisterSign inRegistered Customer• Required
If you are a registered user, please enter your email and password.NEW ACCOUNT?CREATE A "MY GEOX" ACCOUNT
Make your purchases conveniently on geox.com and subscribe to the Benefeet program. You can then collect points and receive discount vouchers when you make on-line purchases.
You will also receive:
Previews, unique initiatives and exclusive services.
Don't miss the chance to take advantage of these special benefits. We at Geox think the world of our customers.
Shopping Bag 0Your cart is empty.
Available from Monday to Friday
10:00 am - 6:00 pm (GMT +1)
We will answer shortly
BABY GLIMMER BOY
We offer different shipping options to meet your needs.
SHIPPING METHODS AND COSTS
We ship Basic (4-7 working days), Standard delivery C(3-4 working days) and Express (1-2 working days).
|Europe Standard 1||Europe Standard 2||Europe Express 1||Europe Express 2||Basic Europe|
|Czech Republic||Czech Republic|
- >All shipments are insured up until a delivery has been received. If you receive a package that looks like it was tampered with or damaged, refuse to accept the delivery or accept it as “goods unchecked”.
- >Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday, during business hours; no deliveries are made on holidays or pre-bank holidays.
- >It is not possible to choose delivery dates. If the courier service can’t find you, a note will be left. Three attempts at delivery will be made, after which the order will be sent back to our warehouse.
- >In order to guarantee purchase security, after the order has been shipped, it will no longer be possible to change the shipping address.
- >We don’t ship to Post Office boxes or forwarding agents.
- >We don’t ship to DOM-TOM regions.
- >For San Marino and Vatican City addresses, the shipping options are the same as those for Italy.
|Italy||Standard||€ 0.90||1-2 Working Days|
|Italy||Express||€ 14.90||Next Working Day|
|Europe Standard 1*||Standard||€ 9.90||2-4 Working Days|
|Europe Standard 2*||Standard||€ 14.90||3-6 Working Days|
|UK||Standard||£ 7.90||3-4 Working Days|
|Europe Express 1*||Express||€ 24.90||Next Working Day|
|Europe Express 2*||Express||€ 35.00||Next Working Day|
|UK Express||Express||£ 19.90||Next Working Day|
|International (Rest of the World)||Express||€ 35.00||2-3 Working Days|
- > For orders within the European Union or Great Britain, we will apply current local VAT tax rate.
- > If your order is being shipped to a country we recognize as “Delivered, Duty Paid” (DDP), the import taxes are already included in the final price of the product
- > If your order is being sent to one of the countries we recognize as “Delivered Duty Unpaid” (DDU), the price will not include the import tax and VAT. In this case, you will have to pay the import and local taxes upon delivery: payment of these taxes is necessary for release of the order from Customs. We cannot predict how much these taxes will cost or the customs duties for your country, so we invite you to verify them with your Customs Office prior to placing your order.
The following countries are shipped to on a DDP (Delivery Duty Paid) basis:
- > It is possible that there could be shipping restrictions on a particular item for certain countries, according to international sales agreements and regulations regarding the composition or country where the article was fabricated. Should you place an article with these restrictions in your shopping cart, our system will detect it immediately and advise you to remove it from your cart.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- > You can return any and all orders within 14 days of the delivery date, however you can only return an article from the country to which it was delivered.
- > Return the article in the original condition: should your returned item not satisfy these conditions, we reserve the right to refuse to give you a refund and the article will be returned to you.
- > Should you return an item because it has a defect, you will also be refunded for all shipping costs.
- >If you purchase under the “Free Returns” conditions, the shipping of the article to our warehouse will be at no cost to you.
HOW TO RETURN
- 1. Create your Return Authorization Number (RAN) by clicking here. A RAN will be required when filling out the Pro forma Invoice for Returned Goods.
- 2. Fill out the Pro forma Invoice for Returned Goods that can be found along with the delivery packaging, and once completed, put include it with the return packaging. For returns outside of the European Union, attach 5 completed copies of the document. If you cannot find the Pro forma Invoice for Returned Goods, you can download the form here.
- 3. Attach the return label that you found in the packaging to the outside of the package (if you are returning the item with Bartolini, the label should be given directly to the courier when they come to pick up the package).
- 4. Contact our Courier service and make an appointment for the pick-up of the order to be returned. You can also choose another Courier service of your preference, but in this case we cannot reimburse you for the shipping fees associated with the return. Find out how to contact our Courier services.
- To contact Bartolini
- Reserve a pick-up by contacting the nearest Bartolini branch. You will find the phone number on the following link.
- Note: During your call, it is important that you mention that the receiver will pay for the shipping fees. Please remember to give the Courier our client ID number (indicated on the form), as this is the account to which the shipping fees will be charged.
- To contact UPS
- Reserve the pick-up of your package by calling the UPS call center in your country link .
METHODS OF PAYMENT FOR REFUNDS
Refunds will be made according to the method of payment used for the purchase:
- > PAYMENTS VIA CREDIT CARD:the refund will be credited to the same Credit Card that was originally used to make the purchase. The time lapse required for this credit to appear will depend on the Credit Institute.
- > PAYMENTS VIA PAYPAL: the refund will be visible in your Paypal account within 48 hours after receipt of the e-mail confirming the reimbursement
- > CASH ON DELIVERY :the refund will be made by means of a bank transfer to the bank account you have provided. The time required for the money to be credited to your account will depend upon the banking institution.
We will reimburse you within 30 working days after the date when the returned order arrived at our warehouse, and we will notify you via e-mail. For orders that have been cancelled prior to shipping, the reimbursement will be made no later than 3 working days after the cancellation request has been processed.
If your order has been sent to a country outside of the European Union, the taxes and customs duties cannot be reimbursed by us: try to contact your Customs Office directly to see if they can help you to retrieve these costs.
There is a shoe for every child, whatever their age or needs. GEOX has the expertise to meet the needs of every phase of childhood, guaranteeing maximum comfort and the correct support even for the smallest feet.
Specially designed to make children’s steps safer and more secure from one year up, these little shoes are extremely flexible, perfect to ensure stability, support and freedom of movement.
The rubber evergreen sole, patented by Geox, has changed the world of footwear.
Cutting-edge technology combining a perforated sole with a resistant, breathable and water-repellent membrane, allowing natural temperature regulation and creating a micro-climate inside the shoe that leaves the foot dry throughout the day.
- Easy To Put On
- Soft Leather Upper
- Antibacterial insole